In this episode:
- How work, creativity, pastimes and hobbies align to create a full body of output for creative types.
- The “Cons” – who attends and creative marketing opportunities for organizations that are not directly related to comics, movies and fan-fiction.
- Finding the balance between security and fraud.
- The problems with current security measures, why they fail, shortcomings in relation to social engineering and why they are cumbersome
- Trying to find the balance between strict security and access to information and the issues with passwords and why they need to be replaced.
- John asks Kevin what he believes may be the perfect security system, and which security system John thinks is the most interesting.
- Why passwords cannot continue.
- Announcing the non-financial, techy, creative podcast Creative Futurism that covers culture, business, creativity and the future, launching on September 5.
To learn more about Creative Futurism and to sign up for updates, visit http://www.creativefuturism.com/. Creative Futurism will soon be tweeting at @cr8tvfuturism.
You can find Kevin on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TheKJA) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/TheKJA ), and at http://www.wordfire.com/.
About the Author