Member Obsession, The Fine Line Between Creepy And Awesome, And Value Creation
In this episode:
- The basic assumption that Sam starts his projects and conversations with that allow him the flexibility to make creative decisions.
- HubSpot, what it is, and its products that allow companies to grow by guiding them to new ways of looking at sales and marketing.
- Push and pull promotional strategies, and how less pushing and more pulling can create a partnership that uses the customer journey as the framework toward mutual growth.
- The importance of customer journeys and allowing clients to make personal decisions.
- How to Sell Better than Amazon.
- Where does Sam believe there are opportunities for the credit union space to add member value, including the role of regulations and FinTechs.
- The Platform Revolution, and why the customer should be the platform.
- How to create value through authentic conversations.
- The most important part of the HubSpot sales process, and why this is important to your members.
- Examples of value creation, and value exchange.
- A discussion of future trends.
- Last words – Sam’s one bit of advice for the Financial Industry.
To learn more about Sam’s teaching, consulting and speaking engagements, visit his Web page at http://www.mallikarjunan.com/. To read Sam’s blogs on HubSpot, visit https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/author/sam-mallikarjunan#sm.0003twc911dp0eg7yaw21afapcgao. Sam on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/mallikarjunan/, and on Twitter, @Mallikarjunan.
About the Author