Introducing The BIGcast Network
In this episode:
- An introduction to the BIGcast Network team that will focus on payments, business strategy and leadership and tech and innovation.
- The new BIGcast schedule and format, and a sneak preview of upcoming podcasts
- Special guest, Laura Weise, producer and Voice of the BIGcast, discusses podcast development and production, and introduces the entire BIGcast team.
- The recent disclosure about the alleged SWIFT Networks hack by the National Security Agency, including how this effects credit union scenario and communications planning.
- A discussion of Wired Magazine’s recent article, “Inside the Hunt for Russia’s Most Notorious Hacker”, and the implications of this on credit union security and personnel practices.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
About the Author